The College of Allied Health
Established in 2011, the College of Allied Health is dedicated to providing high quality instruction and meaningful experiences in a number of health professions. We are committed to addressing the needs of our healthcare workforce shortage by preparing professionals who are caring, competent, Christian servants.
The College of Allied Health is designed to prepare students to:
· Acquire and utilize knowledge and skills within the Christian perspective that will enable the student to become a professional practitioner with a commitment to life-long learning.
· Use scientific inquiry, current technology, and evidence- based practice to effectively support and guide health care delivery.
· Develop leadership skills and provide clinical experiences that allow our students to demonstrate their roles as Christian servants who care for others.
· Enhance the use of ethically-grounded practices in both the administration and delivery of health care services.
Rebecca O. Weaver, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
The College of Allied Health houses the following programs:
1. Speech-Language Pathology (BA in Communication Sciences & Disorders, MS in Speech-Language Pathology)
2. Physical Therapy (DPT)
3. Physician Assistant Studies (MS)